- Full classes
If the class is full, please check the Student Service Centre periodically for available seats.
- Waiting lists
The department keeps waiting lists only for new sections that may be opened in a given course. They will be found at the Student Service Centre with the designation WL.
- “Force” registration into a full course [Download Form]
Departmental “force” forms are used only to force a student into a full section during the first days of classes.
Students can stamp their assignments themselves in the main office of the department and leave in the box on the counter. All assignments must have student’s name, course number and instructor’s name.
- Deciding which French course to take:
Read our Guidelines for Placement in French Language Courses
First and Second Year Advising and Placement
Dr. Michael O’Hagan, Office: BuTo 705, Tel: 604-822-4558
– Monday to Friday: 14:00-16:00
– E-mail: email@example.com
Dr. Juliet O’Brien, Office: BuTo 728, Tel: 604-822-4009
– May-August: available by appointment
– Please email in advance to arrange a mutually-convenient time
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Majors, Minors and Honours Advising
Dr. William Winder, Office: BuTo 722, Tel: 604-822-4022
– By appointment
– E-mail: email@example.com