- Full classes
If the class is full, please check the Student Service Centre periodically for available seats.
- Waiting lists
The department keeps waiting lists only for new sections that may be opened in a given course. They will be found at the Student Service Centre with the designation WL.
- “Force” registration into a full course [Download Form]
Departmental “force” forms are used only to force a student into a full section during the first days of classes.
Students can stamp their assignments themselves in the main office of the department and leave in the box on the counter. All assignments must have student’s name, course number and instructor’s name.
- Deciding which French course to take:
– Beginning and Intermediate French
– Continuing French after Grade 12
– Second-Year French
– Placement Tests
First and Second Year Advising and Placement
Dr. Michael O’Hagan, Office: BuTo 705, Tel: 604-822-4558
– Monday to Friday: 14:00-16:00
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Juliet O’Brien, Office: BuTo 728, Tel: 604-822-4009
– Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 15:30-18:00 (until end of Summer Session Term 2)
– E-mail: email@example.com
Majors, Minors and Honours Advising
Dr. William Winder, Office: BuTo 722, Tel: 604-822-4022
– Friday: 14:00-15:00
– And by appointment
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org