PhD Student in Spanish | Sessional Lecturer of Spanish
location_on Buchanan Tower
- Bachelor in Literature in the University National “Mayor de San Marcos” (UNMSM). Lima, Peru.
- Master’s Degree in Hispanic Literature, Art, History and Society. University “Autonoma de Madrid” (UAM).Madrid, Spain.
- A Currently PhD candidate in the department of French, Hispanic & Italian Studies at University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Latin American Literature and culture
- “Alternative Perspectives on Gender and Nature in Literary Portrayals of the Amazon”