Doctor of Philosophy in Hispanic Studies. September 2018 to present. University of British Columbia.
Master of Arts in English, With a Specialization in Comparative Literature. December 2016. San Diego State University.
- Principle thesis work conducted and written in Spanish: “La concientización de la farsa: Fenomenología heteronormativa en El eterno femenino de Rosario Castellanos”
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy. June 2014. University of California, Los Angeles.
- Latin American Women’s Literature and Culture (20th– 21st century)
- Identity Construction, Performativity, and Free Will
- Personhood Metaphysics
- The Intersection of Rhetoric, Linguistics, and Critical Theory
- The Nature and Role of Ideology
Publications & Conference Presentations
Student Research Colloquium on Hispanic Women Authors. Department Of Spanish and Portuguese. San Diego State University. October 2015.
Voces polifónicas de autoras latinoamericanas: Agencialidad y la redefinición del arquetipo. Polyphonic Voices of Latin American Women Authors: Agency and the Redefinition of the Archetype.