Advising: Proficiency Certificate (Exchange)

Need to provide proof of language proficiency in order to go on exchange in another country? In order to get a Proficiency Certificate:
  1. Book a language assessment with one of our advisors using the contact form below.
  2. Fill out this additional print form and bring it to your language assessment appointment.

  • A Proficiency Certificate will be issued to those who meet the requirements.